The Upcoming Dry Reef*, accidentally populated.

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

The Upcoming Dry Reef*, accidentally populated.

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:51 am

Hey guys, just wanted to warn you guys, I accidentally populated the Upcoming Dry Reef* with booms and honey slimes, and some chicken, now it's populated, ^^!
Last edited by MrLysander on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boom slimes,Tabby slimes, Puddle slimes! Pink slimes, Honey slimes, Rock slimes, and it keep goin' like that, then it comes to the other slimes! Rad slimes, Gold slimes, and then! The fearsome TARR!!
MrLysander
Rancher

Accidental. Quarry. Population.

Postby SpiralRancher » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:53 am

This is a miscarriage joke, is it?
Last edited by SpiralRancher on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Re: The Indigo Quarry, accidentally populated.

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 am

SpiralRancher wrote:This is a miscarriage joke, is it?

Actually no, I'll open slime rancher and take a gif, haha.
Boom slimes,Tabby slimes, Puddle slimes! Pink slimes, Honey slimes, Rock slimes, and it keep goin' like that, then it comes to the other slimes! Rad slimes, Gold slimes, and then! The fearsome TARR!!
MrLysander
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:08 am

The Indigo Quarry isn't in the game yet.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:27 am

CrazeePi wrote:The Indigo Quarry isn't in the game yet.

Yeah I know, but with the jetpack, I can acess it. The problem is that I was having an overpopulation problem in my rancher, then I got some slimes (booms and honeys) went to the overgrowth, jetpacked to the wall (mountains that round the overgrowth) and launched them to an island I saw, along with some chicken that I didn't wanted (lag was killing me) when I was leaving the ranch, I remembered that, that island was the Indigo Quarry, I went to the overgrowth walls again, regained energy and I flew to Quarry, almost didn't make it. When I got there, there was honey booms, chickadoo's hens, roostros... Here's a gif if you don't believe me!

MrLysander
Rancher

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:28 am

Also, if the Quarry was in the game, there would be Tarr. Because If i'm not mistaken there are rock slimes, and rad slimes I think, if the area was released, of course.
MrLysander
Rancher

Postby SpiralRancher » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:29 am

I'm pretty sure that's the Glass Desert. But you get points for applying a population of its own.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:34 am

SpiralRancher wrote:I'm pretty sure that's the Glass Desert. But you get points for applying a population of its own.

Really? Glass desert? Well, it's the one that has like giant skeletons (I think, that's what they are) on it. Or the Quarry is really the one behind the Moss Blanket?
MrLysander
Rancher

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:38 am

Neither the quarry or the desert is visible in the game right now. You're simply in an in-development portion of the reef.
Nick
Developer

Postby SpiralRancher » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:41 am

Thank you for the insight, Nick.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Postby Krakob » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:41 am

Nick wrote:Neither the quarry or the desert is visible in the game right now. You're simply in an in-development portion of the reef.

Never considered that. That makes it feel like you're aiming to make the world a whole lot bigger than I imagined.
Krakob
Admin

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:09 am

Assuming my hand doesn't fall off before then, yeah!
Nick
Developer

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:15 am

Nick wrote:Assuming my hand doesn't fall off before then, yeah!

Wow, just a part of the Dry Reef? Man, this game is gonna be so much bigger than I expected! You got my full support then! Man. Oh Nick, thanks for the refresh, too =D
MrLysander
Rancher

Postby Heather » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:19 am

Krakob wrote:That makes it feel like you're aiming to make the world a whole lot bigger than I imagined.

Heather
Admin

Re: The Upcoming Dry Reef*, accidentally populated.

Postby SpiralRancher » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:20 am

It makes me rethink all the signposts placed for areas under construction. Then there's some other places that don't yet have one.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:26 am

SpiralRancher wrote:It makes me rethink all the signposts placed for areas under construction. Then there's some other places that don't yet have one.

Well, time to sit on our couches and think, what the Far, Far Range will be like. Well, just wait, and we'll see how it goes, I sincerely think it's going to be amazing!
MrLysander
Rancher

Postby Krakob » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:23 pm

You weren't born with two hands for nothing! ;D
Krakob
Admin

Postby Aulderbane » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Party pooper time. AHEM.

You populated an area of YOUR game. It doesn't affect everyone else. Calm your Cubeberries, yo. :)
Aulderbane
Plort

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Aulderbane wrote:Party pooper time. AHEM.

You populated an area of YOUR game. It doesn't affect everyone else. Calm your Cubeberries, yo. :)

Why thank you!
MrLysander
Rancher

Return to General Discussion