First Impression and my suggestions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

First Impression and my suggestions

Postby Qts » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Hello!
First off I really enjoy this game so far!
~I know this game is early access don't bite my head off for suggestions! Thank you! :)~
The game is really smooth and I haven't ran into too many bugs and my current time logged is 7hrs.
Ranch~
I think the ranch could use some work with its setup and how far away its extensions are it could all be brought a lot closer in making it more convenient and also leaving more room for "wild" areas.
This is probably something that has already been thought of and is in the works but the house would be a nice addition, where you could go into and interact with objects maybe have additional storage.
Farming~
The farming system is nice so far I would suggest the crops you plant not expire or have an auto replant upgrade so you can spend less time replanting everything and more time with your adorable slim blobs!
An auto harvest upgrade would be nice as well, similar to the auto loot for the slim corrals.
Adventuring~
I don't have too much to say about the wild yet because a lot of it hasn't been added yet, but i can't wait to see whats coming up!
Conclusion~
This game has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see where it goes!
This is all I can think of for now! Thank you for reading! :)

~*Qts*~
twitter ~ @TayQts
Qts
Plort

Re: First Impression and my suggestions

Postby Nummles » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Welcome to the community! The game is in early access, so it's a long way from complete. If you check the road map in the forums it gives a bit of a preview of what's to come. 2 new areas are included in that.
Nummles
Rancher

Re: First Impression and my suggestions

Postby Heather » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Welcome to our community Qts!
Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions and feedback with us, it's appreciated.

You might find Our Development Roadmap interesting for insight in to future content.
Heather
Admin

Return to General Discussion