(suggestion) Random Ideas For Slime Rancher

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

(suggestion) Random Ideas For Slime Rancher

Postby ElderAcorn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:02 pm

Before I start my long or short list of things I would love to see in the game I would like to state that some of these ideas might have been listed by other people and I am not trying to steal from them I just haven't read every forum post. Now that that is out of the way, let's get to my suggestions. I would LOVE to have some sort of notification upgrade that tells you when your slimes are hungry. Next it would be awesome to be able to name your slime, which then makes the notification idea a lot easier. Back to the notification idea, it would be cool if you could adjust which slimes you want notifications for and maybe a button that activates a feeder. That's all I've got for now. Feel free to post your own suggestions or anything related to the game and I will check and respond every once in a while. Have fun and keep ranchin :)
ElderAcorn
Plort

Re: (suggestion) Random Ideas For Slime Rancher

Postby FarmerYuuma » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 pm

If you have feeders this is unnecessary tho. And you'll have so many slimes, you ll feel like you are being spamed to death-
FarmerYuuma
Rancher

Postby ElderAcorn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:55 pm

It's sort of ment to be a replacement for feeders where it would take food from your inventory (if that's what it's called) while on your adventures. And the being able to adjust what slime(s) you want it for is what stops the spamming.
ElderAcorn
Plort

Postby Heather » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Welcome to our community ElderAcorn!
Thanks for sharing your suggestion with us!
Heather
Admin

Postby asdfghjklinkin » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:02 pm

I think, rather, the feeders should be activated when slimes are hungry, which is something I saw in an earlier thread.
I'm Linkin.
asdfghjklinkin
Rancher

Return to General Discussion