Forum related Suggestion

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Forum related Suggestion

Postby Marvealle » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but I adore Slime Rancher and am enjoying reading through all the topics. Though one suggestion, if it's possible of course, is to perhaps add a few more forums to better organize things regarding discussions? Like perhaps adding in a "Game Suggestions," forums if player suggestions are things you guys are looking for, while leaving the "Slime Rancher" forum for just general conversations and threads about the game. This is just an idea to possibly make sifting through the threads a bit easier on the admins since things would be a little better organized. Of course, this is just a suggestion that could help organize things a bit. If that's not at all a concern though, then by all means, keep the forum the way it is! Whatever works best for you guys.

Love the game, I'm already excited for the next big update!
Marvealle
Chickadoo

Re: Forum related Suggestion

Postby SatyPardus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 pm

+1 for this^^ Gets really full sometimes.
SatyPardus
Rancher

Postby FarmerYuuma » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:40 pm

I was about to suggest the same thing.

Adding different subforums like:

- Suggestions (Gameplay mechanichs, slimes, zones, fruits, etc)
- Questions about the game (Why cant I find the key?, What's your fav slime?)
- Funny Captures / glitches
FarmerYuuma
Rancher

Postby Nummles » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:18 pm

I agree also. I feel like the forums could be a bit more organized. But they would need more team members to help out, which I'm sure wouldn't be too hard to find! At the same time, I would like them to take more time on the game, rather than taking too much care on the forums! c; Great suggestion though.
Nummles
Rancher

Postby Marvealle » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Oh yeah, I definitely want them to be able to focus more on the game development than the forum, which is a bit why I think giving at least a wee bit more organization to the forums could help them out a bit. Since if they wanted to look through the suggestions specifically, they could open up one forum and just look through them and keep track of them a bit better. It just seems like it might make it a bit easier to find certain things and keep track of certain discussions.

Admittedly it would also make general discussion about the game a bit easier too, but I mostly make the suggestion as someone who also runs a forum (a RP forum to be fair though, so I understand they are different forum beasts.)
Marvealle
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion