Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Fuzzy Slime: Cuddly Static Dynamos!

Postby MLeonhardt » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:44 am

Diet:
Veggies
Favorite:
Iceberg Lettuce

Slimeology:
Fuzzy Slimes are like happy little fluffy snowballs that live in colder climes of the Far Far Range. They have extremely soft, fluffy white coats, and two, tiny, goat-like horns. They tend to live in small herds, and stick together to generate warmth. Due to this tendency to snuggle with other Fuzzy slimes, they often generate vast stores of static electricity, which can be released as a dangerous thunderbolt!

Rancher Risks
Fuzzy Slimes can be quite dangerous if kept in large numbers, due to their inherent ability to generate static electricity, shocking anything that gets near. The larger number of Fuzzy Slimes in an area, the greater the amount of static electricity can be generated, which greatly increases the danger. When you hear the air crackling around you, and notice your Energy Bar going haywire, run to cover lest you be zapped!

Plortonomics
Fuzzy Plorts are refined into a high class luxury textile, called Hyper Wool, which has the almost science defying capability to keep anyone that wears a Hyper Wool garment at a comfortable temperature of "Just Right" regardless of their environment. Fuzzy Plorts can also be used as portable supercapcitors in Nanofusion powerplants, thus their great value to both Fashion and Industry.

Notes
Fuzzy Plorts would make little sheep "Baa" noises and hop around on rocks and hillsides in chilly/snowy regions.
Their electric discharge can hurt Beatrix, but even at max power the vacpac will be able to absorb most of the energy, so it is rarely fatal. Still a nifty way to quickly recharge your energy.
MLeonhardt
Rancher

Re: Fuzzy Slime: Cuddly Static Dynamos!

Postby Fruitbread » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:20 am

I would LOVE these slimes - especially Fuzzy Tabby Largos :)
Fruitbread
Plort

Re: Fuzzy Slime: Cuddly Static Dynamos!

Postby MLeonhardt » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:53 am

Also partially inspired by me bundling up in my fuzzy blanket when its cold outside.

and then moving at all

and then later touching my metal doorknob and riding the lightning
MLeonhardt
Rancher

Return to General Discussion