Sorry, admins, and thanks

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:04 pm

I would just like to thank all of our admins because THESE STINKIN' SPAMBOTS ARE DRIVING ME OFF THE WALL and I really felt like the administrators felt the same way, particularly because they are the ones who have to get rid of them day and night.

Also, they just have been doing a lot of work in general.

So, sorry about the bots and thanks for all your work!
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby Noggy05 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Yeah, thanks guys.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Le Inexplainable Picture
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby Randomtangle » Mon May 07, 2018 6:20 am

Praise you o mighty Admins! Thy Godly power shall smite all spambots in thy land!


Spambots, consider yourselves smote!

is "smote" an actual word?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby GravityCat » Tue May 08, 2018 10:01 am

The wiki gets spambots advertising Slime and Youtube channels with videos showcasing slime.

I don't know what they think they gain from it. Surely nobody is daft enough to click any links from a spambot.

Though maybe I am putting a little too much faith in humanity.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

The Slime Rancher Wiki now has a Discord!
User avatar
GravityCat
Rancher
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

GravityCat wrote:The wiki gets spambots advertising Slime and Youtube channels with videos showcasing slime.

I don't know what they think they gain from it. Surely nobody is daft enough to click any links from a spambot.

Though maybe I am putting a little too much faith in humanity.

who would be infatuated by a spam bot?
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Rancher
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 am

Re: Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:24 am

And now there's the rise of the Randtwhalm. This spambot has 234 posts (and counting)
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby Noggy05 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm

KILL IT WITH FIRE
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Le Inexplainable Picture
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Sorry, admins, and thanks

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 am

or... just ban it
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron