Translation to PT-BR/PT-PT

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Translation to PT-BR/PT-PT

Postby MrLysander » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Hey Slime Rancher developers, I love Slime rancher, and I would love to see it getting famous, I may be speaking big right now, but there are brazilians who play your game, and if you may not know, but the majority of brazilian gamers knows how to speak english, and some are even graduated (like me), and anytime you want (at least for my part) to start a translation progress (not that it need right now, you still have to focus on releasing 3.0 =D) you can contact me, or any other brazilians, wich I think there are some in this forum, so we could work together to make a translation. Also, if the BR gamers were to do it, it would be volunteer work, for the sake of Monomi Park and the game, not getting paid, as we are from different countries, etc. I would like for this to be equal to all other translation people could work to do so. Only having your name on the cradits would be a great honor, for such a cute game like SR, and an enterpise, with a future. A near future.
Boom slimes,Tabby slimes, Puddle slimes! Pink slimes, Honey slimes, Rock slimes, and it keep goin' like that, then it comes to the other slimes! Rad slimes, Gold slimes, and then! The fearsome TARR!!
MrLysander
Rancher

Return to General Discussion