[SUGGESTIONS] Various tweaks and features

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[SUGGESTIONS] Various tweaks and features

Postby Jikaishin » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:25 am

I've really been enjoying this game the last couple days but and there are some things I've noticed that could be useful additions to the game.

1. A manual switch for the Plort Collector

2. Storage upgrades on Plort Collector

3. Auto Feeder collect extra food and only shoot when a hungry slime is detected

4. Auto Harvester for garden

5. The ability to sell/store mass amounts of plorts/resources with a single click

6. Slime pets

7. (much much closer to launch) Slime lab with the ability to separate largos and perform various "experiments" on slimes

8. (also much closer to launch) Interactive Ranch House (interact with a bed to sleep, computer to check star mail, possibly place to keep a slime pet)

9. the ability to hire Ranch hands(or some form of helper) you could assign simple tasks to(filling auto feeders and silos come to mind)
Jikaishin
Plort

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Various tweaks and features

Postby ikuni » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:26 am

yes, yes i agree, but there could be more like modyfying the ranch itself or the size of the corrals, fishing, cooking, and food that maybe influences slimes, a thing to add more slots for the vacpac or allow to have multiple stacks of the same thing in it, and... damn i had so many ideas when i was plaing earlier but i didn't write them down :'D
ikuni
Plort

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Various tweaks and features

Postby FarmerYuuma » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:45 am

1- Yes please. PLEASE
2- Yes please. PLEASE
3- Yes please. PLEASE
4- Yes please. PLEASE
5- Yes please. PLEASE

I think.... my opinion is pretty clear haha
FarmerYuuma
Rancher