Future Update Request

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Future Update Request

Postby Hatch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 pm

IF (please ...) you do anything multiplayer, PVP Dodgeball (using slimes to throw at the opponent) would be amazing. Slime Basketball, shouldn't be hard, we already have the ability to play alone.
A mini game where we have to race to farm specific plorts and use the plorts to fill the plort statues (like in the desert) - wouldn't need a big map, wouldn't need much skill, easy to pull off, sounds like a fun mini game to me.
Other than that, can we get some interactive slime stuff next? Throw certain slimes at targets (rings, hoops, whatever) and unlock areas. Just scatter them everywhere, random spots, obscure slimes too, not just Pinks... Let us toss Largo combos at stuff to open shortcuts, or get access to a hidden pod, or even to open up a new food spot in the overworld.
There's not much else to do if you've played this since early access. These are just some ideas...
Like how you would use plorts to open up certain stuff, slimes could be used in other ways than just making them poop money that is eventually useless to have because you've gained so much.

Clothes for char? I have like 9 million newbucks and nothing to use it on. Make us buy new skins, chroma's, weapon skins, anything really. Make it expensive lol
12 year computer technician who is always glad to help ;)
Hatch
Rancher

Re: Future Update Request

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:08 pm

What I want in a nutshell.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to General Discussion