Questions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Questions

Postby LunaLove » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:45 pm

I have a few questions about the game :)

First is there a very easy way to prevent a Tarr infestation? I always wanted to know a way to keep them away. And if you have a pond will the Tarr stay away from it or would they accidently jump into it and die?

Also if you download the game on Steam will it automatically update when a new update is released or will you have to download the game again?

And lastly will there be more Gordo slimes in the future? Maybe a Golden Gordo or something that gives you something really special?

Thank you for your help,
Luna
LunaLove
Chickadoo

Re: Questions

Postby FarmerYuuma » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:09 pm

Are you having lots of Tarr infestations? How is that? Are you experimenting a lot with breeding?
When Tarr attack, you either fight them with the water or run and beg god so they don't destroy everything, there s no real way of doing a good fight back.

On updates - no idea sorry.

There will definetly be more Gordos in the future. It's a really interesting mechanich and it looks like they will be the ones guarding teleports and door keys for future zones, which is really cool.
FarmerYuuma
Rancher

Postby LunaLove » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Oh thank you! I want to get every Tabby Largo I can but it's not as easy as I thought :P

I can't wait to see all the new Gordos!
LunaLove
Chickadoo

Postby Kaite20 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:39 pm

LunaLove wrote:I have a few questions about the game :)

First is there a very easy way to prevent a Tarr infestation? I always wanted to know a way to keep them away. And if you have a pond will the Tarr stay away from it or would they accidently jump into it and die?

Don't keep more than 2 normal slimes or more than one largo in each corral. Also, limit the number of slimes outside in the ranch as well. As for the wild, it's inevitable.

LunaLove wrote:Also if you download the game on Steam will it automatically update when a new update is released or will you have to download the game again?

Steam automatically updates, yes.

LunaLove wrote:And lastly will there be more Gordo slimes in the future? Maybe a Golden Gordo or something that gives you something really special?
Thank you for your help,
Luna

There probably will be more Gordo Slimes with the new areas. I'm not certain there will be a Golden Gordo, though.
Last edited by Heather on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote tags (bb code)
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby LunaLove » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Thank you Katie20 and FarmerYumma for your help!

I will remember that tip about the Tarr!
LunaLove
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion