Ol' Rancher Hobson

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Ol' Rancher Hobson

Postby MaximusLeMontagne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 pm

I thought it ended a little too abruptly with ol' Hobson. Beatrice goes and learns his "story" to an extent but doesn't really get the full storyline of Hobson. I am looking for people who could potentially give their first-time experiences with slimes and other things (Slime-Gates, New areas, The Glass Desert, and so on) and how it improved their abilities as a Rancher. Email me at GotGameOnlineNow@gmail.com with the subject "Old Hobson's Experience" to give me your story so I may build a compilation to attribute to the ol' Rancher Hobson.

Terms of Sending
1) You relinquish your right to court for giving us your experiences to use in a compilation, otherwise, you are giving your story to be publicly used.
2) You accept that the given story may or may not have your name (username) attached
(You may request that your story may or may not have your name (Username) attached)
3) You accept that you have had mistakes, as we all have had, and will help others by allowing your story to be published verbatim or with minor edit (upon request) to aid other Ranchers (new, growing, or experienced).

If you have any other questions, feel free to post on the thread. I want to help make Slime Rancher fun, easy, and informative for all new-comers as well as a sort of memorabilia for the experienced as, more or less, they have made the mistake themselves.

Thank you everyone for reading this post! and thank you to everyone (in advance) who send in their stories!
My team and I hope to make this as enjoyable for everyone as we can and a good plort harvest!
Ethan Chapman (Real Name)

I am currently working on a Slime Rancher Project! Interested? Look at the "Old Rancher Hobson" post!
MaximusLeMontagne
Plort

Location: The deep space where I can visit different universes (games)

Re: Ol' Rancher Hobson

Postby MaximusLeMontagne » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 pm

You may also PM me if you do not want to email me.

I am currently working on a Slime Rancher Project! Interested? Look at the "Old Rancher Hobson" post!
MaximusLeMontagne
Plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:37 am

Apologies, but I am somewhat confused. Are we describing what we would imagine Hobson would experience, our experiences in game, or experiences of a character in this universe?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby MaximusLeMontagne » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:36 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Apologies, but I am somewhat confused. Are we describing what we would imagine Hobson would experience, our experiences in game, or experiences of a character in this universe?

It is supposed to be what we have experienced, as the gamer, and my team and I can and will edit it to match what we believe how Hobson would have told it.

MaximusLeMontagne
Plort

Return to General Discussion