I Have a Suggestion

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

I Have a Suggestion

Postby LunaLove » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:31 pm

I was thinking about the Golden Slime and an idea popped into my head. Well here it is:

First I think you should be able to capture a Gold Slime but first you need some supplies.
You will need food and a net. Since your vac can't pick up a gold slime you should be able to use something else right? You could find a net in a crate but it is a very rare drop. You would keep it in your inventory or have it in your hand (if possible) and be able to walk around with it and put it down when you want.
So when you find the Gold Slime you will have to feed it some food to calm it down so you could grab it with your net. But your gold slime is special so it can't be in a pen with other Slimes because it might eat them. And it won't produce plorts every time you feed it. So say you feed it and it doesn't drop a plort. You will just have to keep feeding it until it gives you a plort.
And to make it even harder to have one of these guys is that a Tarr could smell a Gold Slime. So you would have to check on it multiple times a day to make sure no Tarr have come to hurt your baby XD.

And if it wasn't hard enough you even have to get a special Golden Apple to feed your Slime.

Thank you,
Luna
LunaLove
Chickadoo

Re: I Have a Suggestion

Postby Heather » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Welcome to our community Luna! Image
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
Heather
Admin

Postby LunaLove » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Oh thank you! I love the game so far it's so creative!
LunaLove
Chickadoo

Postby glinkBobby » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:43 pm

LunaLove wrote:And if it wasn't hard enough you even have to get a special Golden Apple to feed your Slime.

Golden Apple? Why not the Gilded Ginger? I hear Gold Slimes love it!
SharingFisUcaringC<3KMeow
glinkBobby
Rancher

Postby LunaLove » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:38 am

Oh! Thank you for the tip :)
LunaLove
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion