Henhen-eating ground

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Henhen-eating ground

Postby KitsuneRyo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:19 pm

I have a coop in my cave, and the ground has eaten my henhens!!!! There seem to be quite a few just under the ground, and they're quite loud!
KitsuneRyo
Rancher

Re: Henhen-eating ground

Postby rabbitslime » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 pm

This seems more fit for the technical support board... either way have you placed hungry tangle slimes/largos where your coop used to stand? They might get the job done. Compare that to a stuck slime beyond the terrain, or a slime science resource.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby Monkeychow01 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:20 am

It may also be that they grow old and die. See my thread about chickens not really being a viable food right now. Keep in mind the life of them, make sure you have high wals, and like rabbitslime said, make sure you don't have any largos like tangles that can grab them.
Monkeychow01
Chickadoo

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Monkeychow01 wrote:It may also be that they grow old and die. See my thread about chickens not really being a viable food right now. Keep in mind the life of them, make sure you have high wals, and like rabbitslime said, make sure you don't have any largos like tangles that can grab them.

You seem to have misunderstood. Kitsune's Hen-Hens have glitched into the ground, and Rabbitslime was suggesting using Tangle Slimes to remove them via their vine ability.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby KitsuneRyo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Monkeychow01 wrote:It may also be that they grow old and die. See my thread about chickens not really being a viable food right now. Keep in mind the life of them, make sure you have high wals, and like rabbitslime said, make sure you don't have any largos like tangles that can grab them.

Yeah no, they're not dying.... they're still there. Just under the ground layer somehow.... I can hear them, their beaks and tails poke up sometimes, and occasionally.... POOF. A henhen from nowhere. It seems they're actually BREEDING underground now, because there's always more and they keep popping out one at a time. I can vac a couple out if I really flail around and get the angle, but it's hard.... I tried deleting the coop, but it didn't help.
KitsuneRyo
Rancher

Postby Monkeychow01 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:31 pm

oh yea, totally misunderstood. If they are going invisible..that's a completely different story. Probably a bug in that case.
Monkeychow01
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion