Multiplayer/Evolution Ideas

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Multiplayer/Evolution Ideas

Postby TheSimonator » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:23 pm

I think having some sort of multiplayer would be great, everyone likes to compare and play with friends. I think if you guys could add something where you could travel to other players farms and look at what they are doing and what slimes they have would be cool.
Also you could find a really rare item that could be used to evolve 1 slime 3 times without turning into tar would be nice, thanks.
TheSimonator
Plort

Re: Multiplayer/Evolution Ideas

Postby supermassimo » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:13 pm

Well, the multiplayer idea could be nice, but I would prefer a co-op where you could play with you friends in the same farm. Because visiting Others' ranches would make it too like a Facebook farming game.

Also, the item to mix 3 slimes would be too much for the slimes' genomes, there are pretty unstable and that's why tarrs are born, in a gameplay point of view, it could be too op to be able to make 3 pliers with one food, it also takes away most of the game's main idea.

But you could be more accurate, develop a bit more your ideas, suggest options and try being more convincing if you actually want to get something.

Have a nice day ^w^
supermassimo
Plort

Return to General Discussion