[Suggestion] I'm so lonely in that planet (pets!)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[Suggestion] I'm so lonely in that planet (pets!)

Postby bema222 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:51 am

Hi everyone! First of all, thanks to monomi park for that awesome game! Slime rancher is a nice game where you can "harvest" some veggies, and take care of those cute slimes. But there's only one thing I miss.... Some company. For that reason, I suggest to make slimes "petable"

I know that it sounds weird, but having a friendly slime, with his/her Nametag over his/her..... head? would be a funny thing to add. Imagine that you can buy, in the plort market for instance, a really rare candy that when eated, a window pops up and ask you to name that slime. With a tamed slime that follows you and, maybe, protect you from other slimes or tar. Obviously, it can't be as simple as others slimes. You must feed it every day (in order to "heal" it or make it grow), and maybe, level it up to teach it some tricks (collecting fruits, plorts...) or upgrading its stats (base heal, damage or stuff like that).

In my opinion, the slime-pets could be a funny feature to be added and I think that it wouldn't cost so many resources to develop it. In addition, another thing that can be added is some sort of hats, glasses or "skins" for your pets. It would make world exploring a worthwhile thing to do.
Waiting to hear your responses!

PS: Sorry for the possible grammar/vocabulary errors, but English isn't my mother tongue :P
bema222
Plort

Re: [Suggestion] I'm so lonely in that planet (pets!)

Postby Heather » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:07 am

Welcome to our community bema! Image
Very interesting ideas, actually made me think of "Chester" from Don't Starve, wouldn't it be neat to have a pet slime that could act as additional storage as Chester does? Slimester? LOL
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
Heather
Admin

Postby TheMageOfMist » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 am

Heather wrote:Welcome to our community bema! Image
Very interesting ideas, actually made me think of "Chester" from Don't Starve, wouldn't it be neat to have a pet slime that could act as additional storage as Chester does? Slimester? LOL
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Chime the chest slime maybe? ^^
There is never too many honey tabbies.
TheMageOfMist
Rancher

Postby Heather » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm

TheMageOfMist wrote:Chime the chest slime maybe? ^^

I love it! You could maybe see some of your stuff floating around it it's gelatinous belly as it follows you around Image
Heather
Admin

Return to General Discussion