100k Rush Challenge!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

100k Rush Challenge!

Postby kookeekwisp » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:56 pm

The challenge is pretty straightforward. Try to get $100,000 in 5 day rush.

There are some things to know about 5 day rush before rushing into it. (pun not intended)
-All market prices are fixed, so no Silos will be needed for that.
-Orders filled will ALWAYS provide 3 gold plorts ($900 worth)
-You start with $500, not $250.
-No tutorials, notes, mail or 7zee rewards.

I have actually completed this challenge, and can provide photographic evidence

BUT! I used a very specific method to gain this much money. If you, by some miracle, find a better way than i did, please please PLEASE share with me your godly secrets! (Unless you're using some sort of gold plort cloning mechanism or other cheating ways.)
Last edited by kookeekwisp on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
kookeekwisp
Rancher

Re: 100k Rush Challenge!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:35 am

You forgot to add that all of the story elements, like StarMail, Hobson's notes and other stuff like 7Zee Rewards Club were removed from this mode.

I have completed this challenge already 2 months ago, and I used the Glass Desert slimes for it.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Crafter1300 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 am

I'm workin on it but I'm using moss blanket slimes fur it
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby kookeekwisp » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:You forgot to add that all of the story elements, like StarMail, Hobson's notes and other stuff like 7Zee Rewards Club were removed from this mode.

I have completed this challenge already 2 months ago, and I used the Glass Desert slimes for it.

Waitwaitwait, HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET TO THE GLASS DESERT THAT FAST & GET OVER 700 MOSAIC PLORTS?!?!?

Well, i've just posted my evidence to the OP. I used a method i call "Crystal spam". Get to the Indigo Quarry's crystal cave as fast as possible, and farm odd onions & Oca Ocas like there's no tomorrow. Keep all the crystals in 1 corral, and collect rads to place on others to make crystal largos.

Also farming is so much faster when you remove crops when they're fully grown. (faster to collect too, since they just pop out of the ground.)
kookeekwisp
Rancher

Return to General Discussion