Hat Trick Achievement Achieved Self

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Hat Trick Achievement Achieved Self

Postby Zitatchi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:44 am

So this was kinda strange and I searched here on the forum to see if anyone else had this happen but it doesn't look like it's been mentioned here. I was in the Dry Reef and nowhere near any gold slimes when suddenly the message saying I'd gotten the Hat Trick Achievement popped up. ^_^;
Does that mean that somewhere in the Glass Desert a gold slime found and ate the gilded ginger and the game gave me credit? That's the only reason I can think of. ^_^; XD
Zitatchi
Plort

Re: Hat Trick Achievement Achieved Self

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:19 am

the hat trick achievement only happens when a gold slime is hit with food, not when it eats. so the gilded ginger doesn't activate it. much more likely, it just spawned and ran into food on its own somewhere and gave 3 plorts now that you have the golden sureshot. (assuming you do)
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 am

W I T C H C R A F T
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Zitatchi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 pm

I do have the golden sure-shot, I just thought it wouldn't give 3 plorts from randomly running into food I didn't fire at it unless it was the ginger, huh, well it's some bizarre luck anyway, wish I could've gotten the plorts though. ^_^;
Zitatchi
Plort

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:40 pm

Zitatchi wrote:I do have the golden sure-shot, I just thought it wouldn't give 3 plorts from randomly running into food I didn't fire at it unless it was the ginger, huh, well it's some bizarre luck anyway, wish I could've gotten the plorts though. ^_^;

The ginger makes a gold slime produce 2 extra plorts, the sureshot does the same thing, a ginger without sureshot is 3 plorts, sureshot without ginger is 3 plorts, both is 5 plorts. It only counts if its a normal food + sureshot hitting the gold slime or if its 3 foods hitting a gold slime before it dies/dissapears
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Twerps3 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Hey! This is sorta the same way I got the the achievement, I saw the achievement unlock, and searched and seached, until in the indigo quarry I found three gold plorts, I have a picture of it somewhere
Hi

- SECRET!
Twerps3
Rancher

Return to General Discussion