New Mechanic Suggestion

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

New Mechanic Suggestion

Postby HIME » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 am

I've got a new mechanic suggestion: cooking! I really would like for the Devs to have an inside of Bea's house and have a basement were she can cook, making slime food that might make the slime plort out three plorts or nothing, making the slime more agitated. This could be implemented in 1.1.0, as Ogden seems to like to cook a lot.
I like puddle slimes. They are cute.
I'm a roostro king. No slime shall eat me. More than 1 trillion chickens bow towards me.
Visit my favorite forum: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4274
Plz read FAQ before posting questions...
HIME
Rancher

Re: New Mechanic Suggestion

Postby duskflower » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:22 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3605&p=28538&hilit=cooking#p28538
As you can tell by the link, I'm very much in favor of cooking. I never thought of including it with Ogden quests - that's a great idea!
duskflower
Rancher

Re: New Mechanic Suggestion

Postby Raxel920 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Yes please! I love cooking in real life, cooking simulation games and even RPG games where cooking is just "Gather these ingredients"!
I had an idea where each slime would have a favorite meal, and each meal would have multiple "bites" that could be taken out of it (the number of bites should always be more than the amount of ingredients), and certain meals (These meals would have no favoring slime) had different effects on slimes. For example, a lollipop would have lots of licks, giving it a lot of food value, but would make slimes hyper, or an herbal tea would have few sips but calmed slimes down.
Raxel920
Rancher

Return to General Discussion