Kulanei's Feedback

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Kulanei's Feedback

Postby Kulanei » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:51 am

Well hellow there, this topic will be about my feedback on this slimy cute game <3 !
some word about me : hey i'm Quentin // kulanei, i'm a 17 y/o french boy, yep ur game already reach france good job ! i'm at my last year of highschool in ingeneers science and it's fun.

I did feed all three Gordo (so i have a slime key in my inventory, the other one was used for the jungle side and teleporter unlocked).
and also fully upgrade myself (including cargo MK II).
so i'm arround day 10, paid both ranch expension but there is, as i did read some bug with mysterious slime disparition in the cave, had 5 honeyphosphor largo, there is 3 left, make the math... *poor slime :(*

here some suggestions :
-personalizable own ranch, and more ranch plot, with all largo and simple slime, the ressources and hen, there won't be enough room ^^ (so yeah i did get the idea of progression by getting newer and worthier slime but still i like them all)
-tarr : too easy to deal with, (exept when you make them happen in your own corral...) but yeah, right click left click and they fly to the far, far west, maybe make them (already seen this suggestion) have abilities of the largo they ate
-self defense slime, boom one try to explode, water one splash water on you, honey one slow you down, cat ones... just try to cuddle you, but a bit of difficulty wont hurt, slime need personnality and do have feeling (slimenapping bro)
-the Cheatpack or jetpack... or whatever u call it, is waaaayyy too op, maybe make it drain energy faster or stuff like that, even with upgrade, it allowed me to fly to unwanted place like the altar like island near the jungle entrance
it also make me discover the phorphorus gordo :o
-corral : really need a slime counter on those one, to prevent that kind of stuff Image food dropper need to work on a better rate depending on the number of slime in the corral, size should be customizable, and you should be able to buy for higher wall, slime are smart and pile themselves to escape
-slime moar moar moar moar moar and moar type of slime there must be like thousand at the end of the dev, there is so much possibility and the world could be so great, really hope to see more stuff for this game, i'll look forward to buy it when the dev is done and/or there is a buy button somewhere

my feeling a bout the game : OMFG SLIME SLIME SLIMEN RANCH SLIME GO GO GO CUTENESS IS COMPLETELY OVER THE NORMAL LVL, and so i end up playing ur game, yep definitily loving it, can't wait for more stuff, world expension and slimee smiley slime. but yeah, well done, the graphics are beautiful, slime physics is so fun and the way they are acting is the best for a slime, piling themselves, eating whatever they can and turn themselves into bigger//tar slime it's just puurrfect
and those **** cat slime o.o i really need a **** plush of it *boop*

i'll be editing for new idea or suggestions, i did not end up against bug, just hitbox cheatpack stuff but that normal i guess, as for my config : http://www.driverscloud.com/fr/configur ... 0-1/resume there is everything about it here, just it's in french... Kappa, but it shouldn't be hard to understand the stuff you need to know, heres a cat slime to kiss yah ! and see you next time for for feedback stuff
Kulanei
Plort

Re: Kulanei's Feedback

Postby coolm5224 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:33 am

theres a phosphor gordo?
Thanks to SpeedXaaa for the amazing avatar!
coolm5224
Rancher

Re: Kulanei's Feedback

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:15 am

Kulanei wrote:so i'm arround day 10, paid both ranch expension but there is, as i did read some bug with mysterious slime disparition in the cave, had 5 honeyphosphor largo, there is 3 left, make the math... *poor slime :(*

Did you have corrals, or just let them travel freely? I haven't tested, but it seems like there is one area with sunlight, which destroys Phosphurs. If they're in a corral, that probably is a bug - If not, they might have wandered into the sunlight.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Return to General Discussion