I'm bad at finding gilded ginger T.T

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

I'm bad at finding gilded ginger T.T

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Ok so I must be really bad at navigating the glass desert because I feel like I've scoured the entire map and I've yet to find a single gilded ginger. On top of that I can only search every few game days because I like to keep my ranch at maximum efficiency. But I've gotta stop wallowing in self-pity and find at least one. So I have a few questions about gilded ginger spawning.

1) Do they despawn and respawn in a different location every day even if you didn't pluck it? And if so at what times? (I really hope it does because If I haven't found it's location yet I don't know if I ever will *sigh*)

2) Is there set locations where it can spawn or is it anywhere veggies can grow?

3) Any tips you could give a directionality challenged rancher on how yo locate gilded ginger?
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Re: I'm bad at finding gilded ginger T.T

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 am

1. Yes - they despawn every 12 hours (12 real-life years).
2. Yup - you can find a list of most of the locations here.
3. Try to learn your way around the Glass Desert and find the locations along the way. I too struggle with directions - but after charging around at 11:59 in-game AM in search for gilded ginger, I know it like the back of my hand.

Good luck!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Virukino » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:06 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:1. Yes - they despawn every 12 hours (12 real-life years).

That's a lot of time.
Virukino
Chickadoo

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:47 am

OOPS

I'm using a substitution program to make everything funnier, like 'gun' to 'water pistol' or 'minute' to 'year'. It updates every 60 seconds - I must've missed it as I reread!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to General Discussion