Things you desperately need to add!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Things you desperately need to add!

Postby thelegomaker8 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Alright so I have been playing slime rancher for a long time and I think some of these things need to be added. Here's the list:
-Option to control the render distance. This is a major cause of lag because the whole map is loaded and lags because of that.
-Pump/pipes. These would be used to auto collect fruit, veggies or chickens and move them to a certain corral, automating it.
-An option to have a fifth storage slot. Purchasable at the upgrade centre for $10,000.
-Make the solar shield stop the mosaic slimes exploding flares. This would make the solar shield useful again.
-A purchasable upgrade at the upgrade center that allows you to vac up to 5 largos. Probably price-able at $10,000 then upgrade-able to vac 10 largos probably cost $15,000 then a 20 largo vac once you get to level 23 at Z Club.
-A plasma shield that stops quantum slimes from teleporting out. Cost about $2000.
-Make the net at the corral upgrade-able to a stronger net so it can't be broken. Get this at Z Club level 25. Then after getting Z Club 25 you can purchase it at your corrals for $4000 each.
-Make a thing just like the oasis things in the glass desert craftable in the slime science lab costing $25,000 to get the blueprint and cost 10 spiral steam, 5 silky sand, 20 glass shards, 50 mosaic plorts, 50 tangle plorts and 20 water plorts. This would be able to be made 3 times, movable and what it does is that it kills and nearby tarr, lowers the agitation of nearby slimes and makes them more happy.
-A mesh floor, purchase-able at the corrals and stops tangle slimes from grabbing items from other corrals. Cost $1500.
-A robot, craftable in the slime science lab, costing $5000 to buy the blueprint and costing 50 rock plorts, 20, indigonium and 5 primordy oil. This robot would roam around and collect plorts left on the ground and would deliver it to a certain location like on the ground or to the plort seller or to a plort seller that you make at the slime science lab. This is good for automating wild slimes and making profit off it. Maximum 3 at a time, and moveable to different locations.
-Multiplayer. You would start with a friend code, share it with your friends to play with them. You or your friend could host the world. Maximum of 4 players on a game.

Thanks for reading my ideas, leave your comments down below!
thelegomaker8
Plort

Re: Things you desperately need to add!

Postby Raxel920 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 pm

1: I agree, we should have this.
2: Drones are going to be added in a future update and will likely have a similar use.
3: That would be great, but I think it should be a high level 7zee club unlock.
4: This would make them dangerless, essentially pink slimes with a high plort value and veggie diet.
5:That would be cool, but I don't really see the need for it.
6: Again, That would make them dangerless.
7: Possibly, but unless you stuff you're corrals full of largos, I don't think it's necessary. If it is put in anyway, it should be a 7zee unlock.
8: Really cool, but I don't think it's needed.
9: Dangerless.
10: I think free ranging should have its risks.
11: Check the FAQ on this forum.
Raxel920
Rancher

Postby Alexromeo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:06 am

Why you want to stop the slimes to do what they do? Like the quantums,mosaics and tangles! And the risks of ranching them? These slimes were added to be very difficult to ranch! Just keep them fed!
Mosaic slimes attract other slimes to them in the daylight! The solar shield stop this attraction!!
This is a ranching game! The thing I love in this game is taking care of my slime and making sure they are happy! The automation with the food ia too much! Also in 1.2.0 update will be added drones, to automate parts of the ranch!
The vacpack is only with 4 slotes! We need to learn how to manage our space!
The air net can't be broken?? Why? How the tabbies can get out? Where is the challenge? You need to keep an eye on your slimes, to notice if a slime got out, and to bring him back!
The mechanic is: big things can't be put in the vacpack!
Alexromeo
Rancher

Postby thelegomaker8 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 am

The air net can't be broken?? Why? How the tabbies can get out? Where is the challenge? You need to keep an eye on your slimes, to notice if a slime got out, and to bring him back!

Yeah, but what if you went out to like the glass desert and lets just saying one of your boom slimes got out, maybe ate something, and a tangle slime largo got its plort and turned in a tarr, ruined your ranch and then when you got back, everything is tarr. I know thats specific but it would eliminate the need to worry about them getting out.
thelegomaker8
Plort

Postby thelegomaker8 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 am

And also:
"The thing I love in this game is taking care of my slime and making sure they are happy! The automation with the food ia too much!"
Half my farm is automated. Quantum slimes let lose in the cave with trees around, automating it, tangle largo mosaic slimes with adjacent farms growing its favourite food, auto feeding it, tangle slimes in the overgrowth with the random chickens spawning, auto feeding them and all I have to worry about is feeding the rest of the slimes, which there is a lot.
thelegomaker8
Plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:58 am

thelegomaker8 wrote:And also:
"The thing I love in this game is taking cate of my slime and making sure they are happy! The automation with the food ia too much!"
Half my farm is automated. Quantum slimes let lose in the cave with trees around, automating it, tangle largo mosaic slimes with adjacent farms growing its favourite food, auto feeding it, tangle slimes in the overgrowth with the random chickens spawning, auto feeding them and all I have to worry about is feeding the rest of the slimes, which there is a lot.

That's not "automation". That's efficiency.

Alexromeo meant that making your ranch 100% automated (meaning no input required) would defeat the entire point of the game. I agree.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to General Discussion