My problem with Slime Rancher:

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

My problem with Slime Rancher:

Postby Legolass0 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello Monomi Park Team, I played Slime Rancher for over 40 hours and I unlocked nearly everything (7Zee level is 24). My next big goal is to get all 7Zee rewards. The problem is, that the only thing I can do is to wait and to collect plorts. And this is boring...
Please give us more motivation to play the game and to play for the rewards, because they are not really good. I mean, you get trophys of gold slime and some upgrades for your ranch and new decoration. But thats all. The drill or the pump or apiary is useless because you unlocked everything and you dont need to build them anymore. So please give us somrthing like a new machine which we can use to create our own slimes, or a little vehicle to drive. Just something for what it is worth to farm.

The next thing is the gilded ginger. Yes it should be rare and yes we shouldnt get it too easy. But I think it is too rare. I can walk 2 hours through the glass dessert and I dont find anything. Please raise the chance to find one of those. Or give us like a litlle machine we can build in the dessert that searches for us rare items. We could get a golden gordo faster and with that more money. And we wouldnt get bored so fast. It is just boring to walk hours through the glass dessert for nothing.
I think thats all I havo to say.
Thank you so much for that awesome game and please continue developing ;)
-Legolass0
Legolass0
Plort

Re: My problem with Slime Rancher:

Postby Legolass0 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Sorry for the wrong english, Iam from germany ;)
Legolass0
Plort

Return to General Discussion