Advice with Lab gadgets

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Advice with Lab gadgets

Postby Woof » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:16 pm

I am having trouble and need some help and advice with the Lab gadgets, so I need some Deep Brine for the Pink Warp pad, so I can go through 2 different places. I have bought a pump, apiary and drill and a friend told me that I should get Deep Brine from the drills, I bought a Tier 2 drill and used it it had 3 cycles and 2 of the cycles had gone passed and all I got was Jelly Stone and Slime Fossils. I hadn't placed down the pump that I fabricated, and I knew for a fact that the apiary doesn't give you Deep brine.

Help with placement:

The next part I need help with is where the best location for these three extractors, I know where to place the Apiary. I just need help with the best locations for my Drill and Pump.

If anyone has any solutions please notify me. Thank you for all your help :)
Woof
Plort

Re: Advice with Lab gadgets

Postby ArannRules » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Place a pump anywhere in the dry reef (not your ranch) to get deep brine. Best places for the extractors are pump in the Dry reef for deep brine, Drills in the indigo quarry for inidgoium and Apiaries in the Mossy blanket for wild honey. Dont forget the glass desert has exclusive stuff to like Glass shards for the drill, Silky sand for the pump and Pepper Jam* for the Apiary

*(i forget the proper name for this)
*clears throat* The Emoji Movie was an inside job..

DoNt AsK, jUsT wAtCh

Font Colour is to confusing
ArannRules
Rancher

Re: Advice with Lab gadgets

Postby DarkCreature97 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Woof wrote:I am having trouble and need some help and advice with the Lab gadgets, so I need some Deep Brine for the Pink Warp pad, so I can go through 2 different places. I have bought a pump, apiary and drill and a friend told me that I should get Deep Brine from the drills, I bought a Tier 2 drill and used it it had 3 cycles and 2 of the cycles had gone passed and all I got was Jelly Stone and Slime Fossils. I hadn't placed down the pump that I fabricated, and I knew for a fact that the apiary doesn't give you Deep brine.

Help with placement:

The next part I need help with is where the best location for these three extractors, I know where to place the Apiary. I just need help with the best locations for my Drill and Pump.

If anyone has any solutions please notify me. Thank you for all your help :)

You need a pump to be placed in the Dry Reef to extract Deep Brine, not a drill.
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
DarkCreature97
Keeper

Return to General Discussion