Ideas for the next update (For Nick and Developers)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Ideas for the next update (For Nick and Developers)

Postby Slimerancherfan03 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:22 am

Hi,

I have been playing slime rancher for a few weeks now and it's been a blast. I've had a lot of fun playing it. But there's a few things that could be changed. It would be nice if there was a co-op to go to friends ranches and play together and help each other out. I personally, talk to my friends in party's and help them out with questions and they help me out. I feel like there should be an anti quantum slime phase option in the corals. I feel like the quantum slimes phase out and it's super hard to care for them, there should be an easier way to care for quantums. And that brings the topic of another idea, making the game harder. This game is fun and challenging but if you spend a decent amount of time on it you pretty much can get anything as the slimes are pretty easy to care for. I suggest not in the next update but it future ones because this will take a while, to add a few good slimes that take time and you actually have to grind for them as it's pretty easy to get mosaic slimes as you just need 3 rock plorts to spawn them in and water the glass desert, and just constantly feed them and tangle slimes. You don't have to add any of these of all of these but it would be nice if you would.
Slimerancherfan03
Plort

Re: Ideas for the next update (For Nick and Developers)

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:50 pm

( -_- )

*sigh*
1. R E A D T H E F. A. Q
2. That makes them basically danger less
3. The game is only in 1.0.1e. Wait a bit and there'll be a LOT more slimes, much harder than the others.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby abrow599 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:50 pm

I have sent an email to you guys containing my ideas for some updates
AbrowGaming
abrow599
Plort

Postby Kryosludge » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:00 am

slimerancherfan ,look ,I,ll tell u how to take care of quantum slimes: they can teleport but just when they are agitated , that means very hungry ,scared or angry , everything should be nice as long as you feed them regulary ;) hope I,ve helped you
slime rancher is massive fun
Kryosludge
Rancher

Postby Kryosludge » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:02 am

They,re gonna add an Iron mode in future updates and also a mode where there aren,t tarr
slime rancher is massive fun
Kryosludge
Rancher

Postby JackWyatt14 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:11 pm

I would also luke to see a co-op mode, me and my friends recently got the game and are all enjoying playing it so to create a ranch for all of us to play together in would be really cool in my opinion. Also I think making a different, larger map for this game mode would make it a bit longer for people to enjoy and not too easy for the group to get resources. Now I appreciate how much time and effort this would take to develop something like this but I feel it would be a great addition to the game in the long run : )
JackWyatt14
Plort

Postby Naybob » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:42 pm

FaQ........ go now
chIKEns?
Naybob
Rancher

Return to General Discussion