Slime Keys

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Keys

Postby xMamoru » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Greetings,

My name is xMamoru, or Diego.

I am a xBox One Slime Rancher player, and I have had a question for some time now, and I haven't been able to figure this out.

I recently "finished" the game to the point where all the Gordo slimes have all been successfully fed, or blown up if you will. however, there are still some doors I still need to open, but I can't seem to get one. Normally, you would get one from a Gordo and depending on the Gordo, it will give you a Slime Key.

I have tried using slime science to create a Gordo myself, but none will give me a key. Especially since I still want to open the vaults.

If I am posting this in the wrong section, I do apologize, for I am new to the forums here.
Thank you!

~ Diego
xMamoru
Plort

Re: Slime Keys

Postby Calydor » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:43 am

I assume your map says that all Gordos in all zones have been fed?

I'd made a silly mistake with one (the one on an island sitting on top of a hole) and had somehow failed to pick up the key, so it was still hanging there in the air weeks later. Maybe that's what happened to you?
Calydor
Rancher

Re: Slime Keys

Postby xMamoru » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:19 am

Calydor wrote:I assume your map says that all Gordos in all zones have been fed?

I'd made a silly mistake with one (the one on an island sitting on top of a hole) and had somehow failed to pick up the key, so it was still hanging there in the air weeks later. Maybe that's what happened to you?

Quite possibly. I'll go check around to make sure but I'm sure I picked them up.

Regardless, thanks for helping me out.
xMamoru
Plort

Return to General Discussion