[Suggestion]Toys for corner of corral & others

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[Suggestion]Toys for corner of corral & others

Postby Jianwei » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am

would like to give a suggestion to make use of the 4th corner of the corral that shown in this gif ..

as we all know .. slimes are pesky .. they likes to jump and hop and destroy air nets when they bumped into toys inside corral and eventually toys get stuck at the corner of corral when corral vac interacted ..

suggestion 2 :

right click vac could be probably faster when vacuuming items from corral .. it's pain to watch vacuuming 1 by 1 slowly and not increase speed as outputting to market

suggestion 3 :

more teleporter would be nice .. as there are gonna have upcoming new places in future updates ..

suggestion 4 :

7Zee allows you to have an ability to marked your map when click for notes (best well use for interesting points like slime gordo or slimes.. and also would be good if there's a way to place signs on floor so that i wouldn't keep walking the wrong direction ..

i guess that's all !
Jianwei
Plort

Re: [Suggestion]Toys for corner of corral & others

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 pm

1. This is really rather harmless, unless I misunderstood you.
2. Say the vacpack can gather 2 items every second. This means 50 in game minutes to empty a full plort collector, which is a lot.
3. Presumably the new places will be exclusive and as of such will not need teleportation, but I do sort of agree.
4. That would make the game stupidly easy as much of the difficulty is from navigation.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: [Suggestion]Toys for corner of corral & others

Postby Jianwei » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:18 pm

on second suggestion i meant like .. slowly increase the pace of vac items up, i always have tons of plort in my corral
Jianwei
Plort

Return to General Discussion