Thank you, Monomi

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Thank you, Monomi

Postby Zyphrian » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 am

Thank you, Monomi Park, for creating the cutest game I have ever played. I found your game on "Games for Gold" on Xbox one, and now my biggest regret is not having bought it for full price! This game is everything I like in a game: Farming, Exploration, A beautiful yet cute art style, and a realistic economy system.

To top it all off, you added the best possible thing to make me love a game; Apicultre. I LOVE bees, bee farming, the lot of it. I had made it to the entrance to the ruins, but I never had seen the Moss Blanket yet. I looked around at the statues at the doorway, having filled almost all of the statues with the relevant plort, I was excited to see the next big place to explore, but one statue confused me. Golden eyes? I tried my gold plort, as that was the only thing I could think of, and of course it did not work. so I studied the statue, and noticed it. The comb on the head. My heart skipped a beat, and I was overwhelmed with joy! "THEY HAVE BEES!" I shouted to my girlfriend, startling her from her sleep. I instantly went on a quest, a quest to fed every Gordo I could find. I got the key, unlocked the door at the ruins, and opened up to the lush forests of the Moss Blanket. It was the most beautiful place I had seen in-game yet. I explored the Jungle, fearing for a lack of Honey Slime, until I got near the furthest cliff north. There, I spotted it. The small golden sphere of innocence and beauty. I vacuumed it up, took it to the ranch, and fed it a Phosphor plort. There he was, the bee slime.

TL;DR: I might have an unhealthy obsession with bees.
Zyphrian
Plort

Re: Thank you, Monomi

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 am

ALL HAIL BARRER BER BERNSERN
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby fivehead » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 am

A tip: if you got the game for free and still want to support it, buy the soundtrack off steam!
fivehead
Chickadoo

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:37 am

THEY HAVE A SOUNDTRACK

SCREEEEAAAMMMING
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 am

But in all seriousness aaaawwwwwwww
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to General Discussion