Easter Eggs i Have Noticed in SR (spoilers!)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Easter Eggs i Have Noticed in SR (spoilers!)

Postby Slimes4Fun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Hey! throughout the game of slime rancher there is a bunch of little easter eggs i have found and here is a list of them.

#1 Spiral steam (Maybe?): So nick had worked on spiral knights before SR and i thought about this when i read the name of spiral steam, Because spiral knights is on steam and stuff (this might be a coincidence though)

#2 The Face in the wall: On the wall texture just outside the ranch there is a face and it is fairly creepy to me ;-;

#3 Brave Wilderness quote (Maybe?): After the credits when you "complete" the game there is a little message saying "For every pioneer on every new frontier: Be brave. Be bold. And stay wiggly." this sounds similar to Coyote peterson's ending message for every video

#4 Cube Slime (maybe?): This might prove that the SR dev team does pay attention to the community, during loading screens there is a message that says (i'm writing this from memory) "Once a scientist proposed cube shaped slimes, but that's just silly!", there was a slime design post called "cubelit slime" that was infact a cube

that is all i found but i will post more if i find more
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Re: Easter Eggs i Have Noticed in SR (spoilers!)

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:02 am

There's also the 7Zee Rank Skylark (Spiral Knights)
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby DarkCreature97 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:18 am

The three ring = The Dry Reef island, The Volcanic island, The Ruins, The Glass Dessert

The Ruins = A similar area in spiral knights
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
DarkCreature97
Keeper

Postby MochiMiles » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 pm

I use to play Spiral Knights religiously, and I also wondered if spiral steam was a reference to SK. Very intriguing.
MochiMiles
Plort

Return to General Discussion