IT'S HAPPENED

Postby z0mbiesrock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:12 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
z0mbiesrock
Keeper

Re: IT'S HAPPENED

Postby SnailsAttack » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:43 pm

she has the creepiest voice i've ever heard

Anyways, for other people that see this, there's nothing new shown(i think) until 19:15

[SPOILERS]
the beatrix model is slightly very creepy
she wears like a million different colors, her nose looks like it's been smashed, her eyes are like that of a bug's, and have gloves that make her hands look like robot hands.

anyways, there's a letter about some "secret vaults" hidden around the world, which is definitely interesting.

I think that's actually the only new content shown in the video
SnailsAttack
Rancher

Postby duskflower » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:14 pm

(Pip has a normal voice? I'm really confused by what you find creepy about it).

I love, love love the new Beatrix model! She seems so adorable and spunky and her hair is just divine! She has such a cute button nose! Her head seems shaped a little oddly, but it's just early access so I'm sure it'll change. I love her outfit, it seems really cute but still practical.
duskflower
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:20 pm

WOAH!
ITS WHAT BEATRIX LOOKS LIKE!
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Hatch » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Right....because giving it to the people that have been testing it since the beginning doesn't make sense? Or paying customers... Really... Just really? The poor video quality does not show off the graphic potential at all. Person recording sounds clueless. Beatrix is just Avatar Korra + generic Splatoon character LOL If it was given to someone to show off and grab interest on youtube, I get it, but maybe try someone with more views?
I almost asked for a refund the moment I heard her voice.
12 year computer technician who is always glad to help ;)
Hatch
Rancher

Postby SnailsAttack » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:53 am

Hatch wrote:Right....because giving it to the people that have been testing it since the beginning doesn't make sense? Or paying customers... Really... Just really? The poor video quality does not show off the graphic potential at all. Person recording sounds clueless. Beatrix is just Avatar Korra + generic Splatoon character LOL If it was given to someone to show off and grab interest on youtube, I get it, but maybe try someone with more views?
I almost asked for a refund the moment I heard her voice.

Rock Paper Shotgun reviews like thousands of games. Also, of course the video doesn't have that many views you idiot, it's UNLISTED. Also, it has 1080p quality.

I think the person playing it doesn't know that it it's on an unreleased latest version, which they got because they're part of a game review company thing.
SnailsAttack
Rancher

Postby Java » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:55 am

Wow hatch calm down, just because you didn't get bestowed with 1.0.0 yet because [gasp] it's still in testing doesn't mean the devs have some horrible personal grudge against you, chill. They're a youtuber, it makes sense that they get the release.
And she's british, shut up about her voice.

I agree that the eyes and mouth are really weird, but IT'S IN TESTING, IT CAN CHANGE.
java/tira, he/him pronouns, panro-ace demiboy.

be gay, drink cider, break boundaries

"Patto hikatte saita, hanabi o miteta,
Kitto mada owaranai natsu ga!"
Java
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 am

duskflower wrote:(Pip has a normal voice? I'm really confused by what you find creepy about it).

I love, love love the new Beatrix model! She seems so adorable and spunky and her hair is just divine! She has such a cute button nose! Her head seems shaped a little oddly, but it's just early access so I'm sure it'll change. I love her outfit, it seems really cute but still practical.

Heh.
Spunky.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby RowletAlex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:18 pm

OMG, Beatrix is so cute! I do agree, they could do a bit of work on the eyes and general head shape. However, it's an otherwise really impressive model.
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

All ur chikkins r belong to bOB

“Oh give me a home, where the tree-foxes roam...”
RowletAlex
Rancher

Return to General Discussion