Sellable Slime Science Resources

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Sellable Slime Science Resources

Postby SnailsAttack » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:27 pm

There comes a point in the game where you need money for the 7Zee Club, plenty of slime science resources, and no indirect way of converting them into new bucks.

Thats why I propose there should be a way of selling slime science resources from a new machine on the right side of the barn, which is completely blank. It would look and function identically to the plort market station.

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 6.19.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 6.19.30 PM.png (144.57 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
SnailsAttack
Rancher

Re: Sellable Slime Science Resources

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:47 pm

I would agree with this, but I think the machine should be a 7Zee reward - perhaps for Skylark III.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Hatch » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Have to agree. Once you have 999 of each resource stored, there's no point in using extractors. On my 450+ day save, there is no need to ranch or collect anything anymore. With over 8 million newbucks and 900-999 of each item that can be stored. All items made. All pods found. There needs to be many many more things to spend the newbucks or resources on.
Slime Toys? That's pretty much it when it comes to things to buy... and those are dirt cheap as is.
12 year computer technician who is always glad to help ;)
Hatch
Rancher

Postby Virukino » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:38 am

As a 100-130 day player, I need money. I find this to be a really good idea! I also would like fruit to be able to be sold, as i have a few hundred Cuberries and Mint Mangoes in silos currently, and I don't have the time (in-game) to be launching them into the ocean.
Virukino
Chickadoo

Postby SnailsAttack » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:43 am

Virukino wrote:As a 100-130 day player, I need money. I find this to be a really good idea! I also would like fruit to be able to be sold, as i have a few hundred Cuberries and Mint Mangoes in silos currently, and I don't have the time (in-game) to be launching them into the ocean.

It could be interesting to sell fruit, but fruit can be directly turned into plorts via slimes themselves, so that doesn't really make sense. If you have too much food, just make replace some of your farm plots with slime corrals.
SnailsAttack
Rancher

Return to General Discussion