Please add vacuum tube system upgrade to silo

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Please add vacuum tube system upgrade to silo

Postby fishkatz » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:06 am

What I would have really liked is a vacuum tube upgrade for the Silo. Right now I don't find them too useful because you still have to run around carrying a max of 50 so it was best for plort stockpile near the market as you already store a buffer of 100 in the corrals.

The vacuum tube would be an addon on a corner of the silo that adds a more advanced Warp Depot that connects all upgraded silos. You would select from available resource with arrows next to the screen, the screen would tell you the total in storage and you can vac it from the port which would take from any silo on the network. There would be an on/off button on each silo port to let you control if that resource is connected to the network.

Slime Science upgrades do provide similar but more limited function and if you know what you are doing you could set up a single warp depot quite quickly but that is just the one and on a first playthrough it might take a long time to get warp technology up. I know it took me 30+ days.
fishkatz
Plort

Re: Please add vacuum tube system upgrade to silo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:04 am

Nice idea, but you're actually able to carry around a max of 100 items when you reach a certain rank in the 7Zee Rewards Club.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to General Discussion