Grotto "upgrade"

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Grotto "upgrade"

Postby fishkatz » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:43 am

Neat! A grotto upgrade, ouch 7500. Well I want to go up the reward tiers... oh it's just an arch and everything is covered in crystals? Why not improved entrances, proper stairs, paths and replacing the death trap flooring?
fishkatz
Plort

Re: Grotto "upgrade"

Postby Kitana » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 am

If you disliked the Grotto upgrade, wait til you get the Lab upgrade. For the low, low price of 90,000 Newbucks, you get a gate on the entrance, some additional (yet still half-finished) arching over the 4 main plots, and that's it :3
Kitana
Chickadoo

Postby Locqe » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Yeahhh, the most extensive visual upgrade would probably be the Overgrowth, and even then it just makes it harder to find the chickens and fallen fruit. Not to mention the golden slime statue is kind of in the way (not extremely so, but still) and personally, a bit of a gaudy eyesore. I mean, half the ranch looks rustic/unfinished (lab) and I somehow have a huge gold statue twice or thrice my in-game height). I wish there was a way to put it back, or change it, but so far there isn't.
Locqe
Chickadoo

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:15 pm

i don't mind having the junk around the lab as it adds a bit of color, but i woulda at least liked the barn part to be fixed up. maybe with a skylight for the slimes so it's not to enclosed though.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Kitana » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:19 pm

PrismSlime wrote:i don't mind having the junk around the lab as it adds a bit of color, but i woulda at least liked the barn part to be fixed up. maybe with a skylight for the slimes so it's not to enclosed though.

Exactly my thoughts. The poor barn is a mess, for 90k you'd think they could at least put the door back on the track
Kitana
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion