Mapping?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Mapping?

Postby Diablomaster761 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Im sure this has wondered your mind sometime but have you ever wanted a map to check on where things are. E.g teleporters/gadgets and even a map of where you have explored. I would find this useful when you are exploring and get lost or want to find somewhere again. The map would only render areas you've been. E.g if you havent been to the Indigo Quarry, it wouldnt render. Comment below if you would like this and hopefully we might get it added in the future.
Im just some guy on the internet who has been playing slime rancher since about january 2017
Diablomaster761
Rancher

Re: Mapping?

Postby SnailsAttack » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:04 pm

I think that a lot of the fun of this game is getting lost and trying to find your way around, discovering new areas in the process.
SnailsAttack
Rancher

Re: Mapping?

Postby AnnaForevermore » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:10 pm

I know there is a map like this, on the steam slime rancher guides. It is perfect because it shows everything and even has the glass desert map. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =924713435 . And while I do wish there was an in-game map sometimes, I also agree that part of the fun is exploring and finding your own way around the map.
AnnaForevermore
Plort

Return to General Discussion