Mod Support

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Mod Support

Postby Freeasabird » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:20 pm

I hear the games going to be released from Early Access soon. is a steam workshop/Mods still on the table? (when the games is released of course) because Mods prolong the life of a game by ten fold, if good mods are made for it, you know by fixing the odd bug or adding new slimes, new locations to explore, new gadgets to create, new vacc gun upgrades, of course the occasional cheat mod or inevitable Brony mods for...Those people.. :/ bleh. maybe new skybox mods, new textures and realistic textures maybe, translucent slimes, a submarine to explore under the sea and maybe collect sea slimes (that ones kind of push'in it but Maybe :/), could be a thing idk.

theres so much mods can do to help prolong this games life and attract new buyers $$$.
Boom slimes, Rocks Slimes, No Pain No gain.
Freeasabird
Rancher

Re: Mod Support

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Probably not - there's not too much to profit from with mods for the devs or the player, as Slime Rancher is very hard to recode properly.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to General Discussion