Gadget recycling

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Gadget recycling

Postby Locqe » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 am

I feed my slimes their favorites whenever I could and this results in way too many plorts for me to store, so I dump it onto the refinery. Of course I use them up and I made A LOT of extractors (100+) so I don't have to keep coming back to the lab and make more, just replace the expired ones.

But now they came up with better extractors... So now I'm wondering if it's possible to recycle the gadgets I do have. Maybe they can just break down to the plorts that make them up? If it's the other gadgets (teleporters/curios/etc) they can maybe spit out some of the common (and uncommon?) resources, but no rares. That seems too easy... unless it happens very rarely.

Thoughts?
Locqe
Chickadoo

Re: Gadget recycling

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am

there's sadly no way to get back resources that have already been used. as far as plorts go, you should really just sell when you're full. i only made more extractors when my plorts reached max again, selling my excess while i wait for some of the lower ones to catch up. if there's nothing specific you need other resources for, you may as well burn through the extractors to get what you can from them.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: Gadget recycling

Postby Locqe » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Yeah, it's just I already maxed out the 7zee rewards too, and I had more cash than I really needed so I just used the plorts up.

If not a recycling thing then I wish we can put down more extractors, or Titan drill limits count for itself, and advanced drill is a different count too. I get why they did that, but it's still a tad inconvenient
Locqe
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion