How to bring life to the Glass Desert (spoilers duh)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

How to bring life to the Glass Desert (spoilers duh)

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:04 pm

For those who don't care to learn and discover things on their own, here's the rundown for activating the oases around the glass desert:

There's several fountains that produce live-giving water. Each one has 3 slime statues somewhere nearby just like the ones at the entrance to the ruins that need to be activated with the right plort in order to start them. Once you get that water, you have 30 seconds until it turns back to normal water in your water slot. Use this special water on the small re buds you'll find around the place to breath life into the land. There's also a neat little trick you can do to keep the ancient water as long as you want. Just shoot a blob into the air and suck it back up. It'll reset your timer! I'm not sure if that's meant to work like that though, so it might get changed at some point.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: How to bring life to the Glass Desert (spoilers duh)

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Thank you for this, I am updating now. I can't wait to play! I am SO excited to see the Mosaic Slimes.
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Return to General Discussion