Storage Space

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Storage Space

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:04 pm

I think it would be a great idea to be able to buy more Vac storage, 100 is nice but it's not enough so perhaps buying upgrades like 200 storage space, 300, and possibly 500? Also I'd love to see more Silo storage upgrades as well.

The Largos are Plortin machines that's for sure...
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Re: Storage Space

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 pm

i know i just said this in the other thread, but since this one is specific to this subject, i'll repeat it for anyone who might not visit that other one. since all the other slots on the ranch only hold 100 anyway, i don't see much point in having more than 100 per slot, and would much prefer another speed increase for the shooting/sucking of the vacpack. that being said, i certainly do think more storage for silos specifically could be useful and i only have so many plots with having every slime type covered, all of their food, and silos for 100 of each non-extractor resource. but at the same time, if they expanded it i'd have to fill out that new capacity with even more food and that'd take forever with the chickens. especially the elders that i'm only just now coming up on 100 each of lol.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:49 pm

I wouldn't mind a quicker vac speed, but I def do need a bigger vac storage because all of my hungry Slimes I am feeding Mint Mango since they're Honey hybrids and I have to make many trips back in forth even though I must admit having silos all over does help. I am just someone who loves to streamline, I don't mind the work but I also hate running back and forth so much sometimes it just makes my head spin. :P
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:57 pm

hence my argument from before about having multiple largo types. how many mangoes do you go through a day? maybe make half of them rads to split the load?
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:58 pm

I think I have 9 plots for now of Mint Mangos I'm just doing this until I at least get most of the rewards under my belt.
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:38 pm

so even with the 100 slots, you'd still have at least 35 a day to make a separate trip for. i managedto get up to max fairly easily from selling all normal plorts, and stockpiling all tier 3 plorts until i had at least 500 of each. though the last time ran over way more than that just waiting for the price on them to reach at least 100 each. managed to squeeze in an extra silo though and had some warp depots for some extra space. but they got pretty high again by the time i saved up those 1500 base plorts to be worth selling.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 am

Sometimes I save up certain Plorts to sell later, but most of my Silos are used for the food except for like 2 or 3? :P

I did recently upgrade the Vac through the rewards thing and so now I have 100 slots, it's not as bad as it was that's for sure.
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Return to General Discussion