Re buyable resource and/or Vacc-gun maintenance

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Re buyable resource and/or Vacc-gun maintenance

Postby Freeasabird » Fri May 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Re buyable resource

okay this needs to be a thing, Power cells for your Vacc-Gun. its a small thing, and i know of the rancher rewards program or whatever, i just think it would be cool if there was something you need to buy every so often to recharge your vacc-gun or it wouldn't preform as well as it does when its powered. i suggest 250 to 500 N$ per cell OR you could use rad slime plorts and ...hmm... crystal slime plorts to create power cells of your own. but at half effectiveness. its just bugging me atm, wtf is powering this Vacc-gun? you know Everything needs some kind of power to run right? It would be a good Money sink. and the more money sinks the better imo. in this game anyways.

Vacc-gun maintenance

You can use your Vacc-gun as much as you want (if it has power anyways) but if you receive to much damage to quickly, Minimally at the front and have good odds of damaging it from the back (because thats where the vac-gun gets its power) you run the risk of damaging your vacc-gun. and it would need to be repaired. it would still work per say, but it just ..would be very much advised if you bought a repair kit or build one yourself for a Rock Plort and (one other slime appropriate plort). if you don't wan't to damage your vacc-gun it would give incentive to NOT take as much damage or get knocked out.

This isn't that complicated, and it would be a minor thing if the player was careful around Boomers/Crystal and tarr smiles. there needs to be SOME risk to venturing into the range as a rancher. there has to be, it can't be all sunflowers and daisies. and ..adorable cat slimes can it? (yeah i know :/)
Boom slimes, Rocks Slimes, No Pain No gain.
Freeasabird
Rancher

Re: Re buyable resource and/or Vacc-gun maintenance

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri May 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Good idea, my dood
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Re: Re buyable resource and/or Vacc-gun maintenance

Postby thekitkatking » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:30 pm

the vac gun is stealing your life essence
seriously though, why isn't this game #1 game of the year yet?
thekitkatking
Rancher

Return to General Discussion