Manual Save Option?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Manual Save Option?

Postby kopacetic » Sun May 21, 2017 11:30 pm

I know that the game automatically saves when you exit to main menu, or even closing the game via Taskbar or Task Manager.

A pretty useful feature would be having an option (not default) to enable manual saves, so players can manually save their game without worrying about the game auto-saving.

I usually do a lot of experiments in my farm, and sometimes those experiments can go wrong and creates more Turr than anticipated, and my experiment turned into my worst nightmare as a slime rancher.

Just a feedback. Thank you for this wonderful game btw!
kopacetic
Plort

Re: Manual Save Option?

Postby Oppis » Mon May 22, 2017 6:20 am

I think that you have to live with your consequences and that's why you can't reload another game.
Oppis
Chickadoo

Re: Manual Save Option?

Postby xMNHUBBARDx » Mon May 22, 2017 1:53 pm

I agree with Oppis, I think it is supposed to be like a (for lack of a better term) permadeath type deal, though not actually permadeath per-se, if you screw up (die with valuables on your person, kill your slimes, etc) you gotta deal with it or fix it.

Though I have to admit at first I thought a manual save option would be nice too. but it makes a bit more of a "risk" factor rather than being able to quick save and then going "well here goes nothing!"
xMNHUBBARDx
Plort

Return to General Discussion