My suggestions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

My suggestions

Postby rachim4 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:29 pm

keep quantum slimes at bayyy
im tired of them escaping my coral when im away cause they needy af
You can unlock it at the research building. It would be a blueprint out in the wild. Just because we don't want it to be too busy. Once you unlock it would cost a lot like 10000

Auto Food Harvester. Also unlocked via a blueprint out of the wild. So you don't have to worry about your food dying. Kind of like the item teleporter just that sucks items up. The fruits have to be on the ground. I haven't figured out how it would pick up the lemons...

also ive decided i dont like casey but thats just me.
rachim4
Plort

Re: My suggestions

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu May 18, 2017 6:43 am

I'm still going to be against adding a corral upgrade to make quantum slimes lose their special ability entirely, however they still could make them easier by having them seek the food that's the closest to them.
As for the auto food harvester, it's a good idea but it might not work with the phase lemons.
And as for Casey, I saw that opinion somewhat a lot, but I think that he/she/whatever is a fine addition to the game, even since it doesn't fit the overall mood of it.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby xMNHUBBARDx » Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 am

Personally, I haven't had too much issue keeping quantum slimes together, they get out once in a while if I don't check up on them often enough (I have a corral of quantum rad largos in the cave and no other slimes there.) but usually as long as i hit them with some water as soon as I enter the cave they stay put, only way I lose them is if they have already left the corral before I arrive.

I think a garden collector similar to a plort collector on the corrals would be a great idea. I like the convenience of it, though maybe it would be too easy then? also it would serve as another free "silo" spot without taking a whole space up (just like the plort collecters do) and I wouldn't need as many silos on the ranch. as for Phase Lemons, I have yet to find a good reason to grow them anyway, I just make the quantum slimes largos and feed the other favorite food to them. (oca oca in my case) I do the same thing with Crystal and Hunter slimes who also have rarer/difficult food to farm. (combined them both with Rock slimes and I grow tons of heart beets.)
xMNHUBBARDx
Plort

Postby rachim4 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 pm

[quote="xMNHUBBARDx"][/quote]

It would be very expensive and having it be out in the wild as a rare item wouldn't make the game as easy. Phase Lemons i think you could shoot in the fruit and maybe it would shoot it back out? But they are already a struggle.
rachim4
Plort

Return to General Discussion