[suggestion]creative mode[6.0]

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[suggestion]creative mode[6.0]

Postby zm78 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:18 pm

So the developers said somewhere that more game modes were going to be added in version 6.0
and that means the new game mode(s) are Permadeath, Creative or something else(maybe just imagining it???).

at the time i saw that i was interested in the "Better Build mod" and i was kinda annoyed that it Didn't work on Steam so i thought i'd suggest a slime rancher "Creative mode"
where you can play and go creative using the "C" button thats unused and you can fly noclip and place
certain blocks that have been selected to show in the creative menu and the mode is only toggleable
when game mode is Creative.

sorry if it seems like im demanding something for the game but im only suggesting a new game mode.

NOTICE: in the mode only some things are allowed to be shown in the Creative menu Not the things
that are not to be ingame until later.

NOTICE: only suggesting it because i'd personally want to build my own little lands out of already made blocks. :)
Last edited by zm78 on Wed May 17, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those ears, That coin, That wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
zm78
Rancher

Re: [suggestion]creative mode[6.0]

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 am

I don't think that a feature like this is fitting as a feature in the game.

And as for the betterbuild mod, I'll shoehorn my opinions on it: it's sure a great mod, however it's not right for the creator of it to make money out of it. It's just plainly wrong.
Oh, and it does work on steam.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to General Discussion