Suggestions for Nick/Team

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Suggestions for Nick/Team

Postby Hatch » Tue May 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Hopefully Nick will actually read this. So my son (6) and I (28) have been playing this game since very early in the project and have over time seen many many updates and new things added. After my son hit level 28 for the 7zee and bought up Slime Toys for his Slimes he asked why there was no box or place to put unused Toys. His suggestion: with a fully upgraded Silo or with a 7zee upgrade to the Silo (latter preferred) can you add a holder for slime toys on the unused/empty corners?
Only way I can describe without a picture:
0X0
X0X
0X0
The X = Item storage.
The 0's (not the middle 0) = unused space that could have a Toy holder.
This would give us 4 slots to hold unused Toys per maxed out Silo.
I know there is a fenced in place in the Lab area that can be used but for some areas that is a distance to run while blinded by the toy. (Which you could maybe make a bit more... transparent when running with)
As well he was wondering if you can change the ratio of the amount of Odd Onions when farming them to be higher than carrots.
My only request is maybe fix the broken Quantum Slimes. They are broken. It is not chaos, it's literally a unusable Slime at this point. Fix the teleporting out of Corrals or make a Quantum Corral?
You said in your interview that if it wasn't fun enough to be included then it wouldn't be, this is why we don't get Meteor Slimes. Quantum Slimes are not fun or manageable.
While I'm at it: Can there be "events" like... maybe there is a big shortage or Plortz and the market will give us 10% to 100% more Newbucks for each Plort. Selling Honey Plortz for 20 each gets a bit old when you're grinding to 10 million Newbucks...
Thank you for your time :D
-Hatch
12 year computer technician who is always glad to help ;)
Hatch
Rancher

Re: Suggestions for Nick/Team

Postby PrismSlime » Tue May 09, 2017 6:19 pm

a toybox would certainly be useful for anyone that likes to swap around their slimes a lot. maybe tone down the warping of quantum slimes a little, but a lot of people, myself included have found ways to safely ranch them. i recommend keeping them overfed compared to other slimes. the grotto would be the ideal place for them if your son is more into exploring so they're still contained even if they leave their corral. they are still new though so balancing could very likely be implemented in the future. and the meteor slimes getting cut was due to some other issue, not them not being "fun." i asked about it but didn't get much details being told parts of their mechanics may still be put into other slimes. also that the meteor slimes may not be out indefinitely.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to General Discussion