New slime suggestion

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

New slime suggestion

Postby 21K1 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello, i'm here to share my ideas to Slime Rancher, maybe some of my ideas are good, well my ideas to slimes are Snow Slime,Shell Slime and Skeleton Slime (<- Yeah Skeleton Slime or just a thing for next Halloween)
(Things that i would like on these new slimes)
Shell Slime: Hides in his shell when you look directly to he/she, but the player can catch while in his shell
Snow Slime: Spawns on a snowy place. Requires a specific upgrade (Cold Upgrade for Corral)
21K1
Chickadoo

Re: New slime suggestion

Postby TheDarkSlime » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Welcome to the forums! I like your ideas, mostly the snow one, it would go perfect with a Winter themed area if they ever do something along those lines. Also for a Halloween one my vote would be for a candy corn slime :P but skeletons would probably work with a semi-transparent body

Last edited by TheDarkSlime on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheDarkSlime
Rancher

Postby Pigcatapult » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:42 pm

I want a Jack-O'-Lantern slime.

... Maybe there should be a mysterious Spooky Island that only appears in October? Then everyone wins.
Pigcatapult
Rancher

Postby TheDarkSlime » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Pigcatapult wrote:I want a Jack-O'-Lantern slime.

... Maybe there should be a mysterious Spooky Island that only appears in October? Then everyone wins.

lol +1
I think this has been the best idea for Slime Rancher in the history of Slime Rancher
TheDarkSlime
Rancher

Return to General Discussion