[Suggestion] Hired Hands?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[Suggestion] Hired Hands?

Postby Flexico » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:48 pm

I am thoroughly enjoying this game, but I've reached the point where I have to spend most of my time playing harvesting crops, feeding slimes and scooping up plorts. While this is certainly part of the game, I'd really like to be able to run around exploring more without worrying about my slimes going hungry. (In other words, my business has expanded beyond a single worker.) Perhaps make some system of either hiring a worker or building a robot that takes care of the more repetitive parts of the game. Hey, maybe the robot would be a good crafting item to use gold plorts! I'm imagining a little thing on tank treads with a dump bucket and an arm that pulls crops/plorts from one bin to another. Probably wouldn't be able to handle phase lemons though.

I have more ideas of how they might work if anyone's interested in actually making this a thing. :3
Flexico
Plort

Re: [Suggestion] Hired Hands?

Postby fang01 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:42 pm

i really like that idea, i spend a lot of time exploring and treasure pod hunting but i tend to worry about my hunter largo's and if they have run out of food. so having something like this would be helpful
fang01
Plort

Return to General Discussion