[Idea] Slime Sweeties

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[Idea] Slime Sweeties

Postby Dragoonfly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 am

i would like to present an idea of mine that i call Slime Sweeties:

With a new Gadget from the Slime Science or a Lab-Upgrade or from 7Z Rewards like the Ultra Tank Booster there could be a new Station which makes it possible to create sweeties for all Slimes. The idea behind that is to shoot various types of food in the so called Sweet-Factory to get special Candys, Choclate Bars or other types of Sweets. It's up to the combination of the given food types or/and the number of given food what will be created.

The Sweeties themselves will always be eaten by every Slime. And depending on the Sweet the Slime could create more than 2 Plorts of thier type or special Plorts that could be sold for a greater value or need to be build by special things in the future. But every eaten Sweetie will raise the agiation of the Slime so that after feeding with, for exsample 5 Sweeties, the Slime gets a sugar rush. The effect of the sugar rush could be visible as stream or a darker tune of the slimes natural color or something. Surely the sugar rush should be a negative effect for the Rancher. That could be for exsample a giant jump to the sky. In a Corral with the Musikbox Upgrade and the new Slime Toys these Upgrades could be the only way to reduce the agiation over the time.

So what do you think of my idea?

~Greetings
Dragoonfly
Chickadoo

Re: [Idea] Slime Sweeties

Postby DarkCreature97 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 am

Awesome idea. I really like it
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
DarkCreature97
Keeper

Re: [Idea] Slime Sweeties

Postby TrainCody » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 pm

It would be best to keep these things FAR away from my Rust Slimes.
TrainCody
Rancher

Return to General Discussion