New Update Feedback

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

New Update Feedback

Postby Tron » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi, I think that the devs have done a wonderful job with the player home and rewards club update. EXCEPT for one crucial feature I think that they forgot to include. I suggest that the devs have an option in the player home or in the player house color decoration menu to switch back and forth in the styles of the fence, patio, arch, pathway, etc. I just don't prefer the new designs because they make it harder to see my slimes on the ranch and I like the old fence because it feels more ranch style. I do not mean to offend the designers of the new features I just want to have the old ranch back with the option of adding what I want and what I don't. Kind of like a pick and choose what you want to change around the ranch. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Consider my suggestion because I dont wanna start a new game because I strongly prefer the old ranch design. It's just my preference and thats how I'm like in real life as well. I prefer the old than the new. Please post what you think! And I hope you consider this option.
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Re: New Update Feedback

Postby ziulyx » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:02 pm

You can switch back. Just select classic
ACAB
ziulyx
Rancher

Re: New Update Feedback

Postby Tron » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:15 pm

That only works with the chroma packs not the patio, grotto, fence etc.. upgrades
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Return to General Discussion