Slimes getting off the slime stage

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slimes getting off the slime stage

Postby WillyDonka » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:08 am

What the title says. I just got a tarr outbreak because of my slimes somehow getting off of the slime stage. I don't know how or why, I haven't touched them.

And a side note; slimes on the slime stage also get agitated... that is kind of stupid imo.
WillyDonka
Chickadoo

Re: Slimes getting off the slime stage

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:10 am

yea, it'd be nice if they used soem tech from the gordo snares that keeps them happy to keep the one on the pedestal happy too. or at least make it so feeding the one on it wont take them off of it.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby zeusdemigod131 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 pm

I tested it out, it seems like if I open the gadget placement anywhere near the slime stage the slime pops off and runs away
zeusdemigod131
Chickadoo

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:02 pm

oh well that's different then. i certainly don't think that should be happening. also it's sad that puddles still pop if they're on it for too long. i mean it makes sense, but they're really cute on it with a little bowtie :c
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to General Discussion