Gamemode Idea: Tarrmageddon

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Gamemode Idea: Tarrmageddon

Postby bobschicken » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:25 pm

I had an idea for a Gamemode that i like to call, TARRmageddon!
In this gamemode, Beatrix must defend a modified #1 slime machine holding a golden slime on it for Research.
Each night, a wave of Tarr swarms the ranch and attempts to devour the Golden Slime, Because Beatrix is hired by 7Zee to do it daunting task, she gets a whole range of exclusive gadgets and goodies to buy at her newly stationed, 7Mart Kiosk!
When you start, you get a simple ranch and some money. (2 corrals, One with 5 Pink Slimes, one with 3 Rock Slimes, a garden, and 500 NewBucks.) But, your Range Exchange kiosk is currently being verified again, and your searching for Hobson's Manual for Fixing Slime Science Stuff (Can't do Slime Science and Range Exchange) and some really good 7Zee Carrot Coffee. (Need to try it if your willing to not sleep for 5 days!)

The 7Mart Kiosk
The 7Mart kiosk is a new station where you can find goodies to help you prevent Tarr from getting the Golden Slime, For instance, you can buy many types of hydro turrets, Rancher Upgrades, etc.

Meet The Turrets!

Hydro Turret MK II
An enhanced Turret made by a 7Zee Scientist, His work was criticised by one of his colleagues for it being useless as of how careful Rancher are, But now they have a purpose,

Beam Turret
A Hydro turret that shoots a long range, accurate, and deadly (To Tarr) Beam of water. Sadly the Hydro Turret failed sight testing and can't target Tarr close to it.

Rancher Upgrades

Jet Pulse
A swappable jetpack module that changes your Hovery Jetpack to a "Double Jump"

Setup and Ending,\

In Tarrmageddon, you Have different difficulties, I have arranged them into Easiest to Hardest, you can only unlock Treefox by By winning Rancher.

Plort
Chickadoo
Hen-Hen
Rancher
Treefox (Or Golden Slime)

And your Trophies, (Score is based on your Newbuck, Tarrs Destroyed, Coolness)
Ranked from worst to best!

Bronze
Silver
Gold
Blue Metal

Hope you liked my wall of text!
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Re: Gamemode Idea: Tarrmageddon

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:51 am

I like this!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Dragoonfly » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 am

With this Mode there comes another idea of mine like an endboss or something that comes as a Tarr-Gordo, which spawns Tarrs periodically ;).
I like the name Tarrmageddon. The Gordo could then called Tarrzilla XD.
Dragoonfly
Chickadoo

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:59 pm

This would be awesome ! Imagine if depending on which rank you got you could actually unlock the upgraded hydro weapons to use in the normal sandbox mode! Also am i the only person that thinks that there should be like a tarr cave or like a hideout where the tarr reside ? I dunno i mean wouldn't it be funny if there was just like this underground tarr community? No ? Just me ? Alright.
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Postby Tron » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Good suggestion. Maybe could be a DLC ranging from 1-5$.
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 am

Tron wrote:Good suggestion. Maybe could be a DLC ranging from 1-5$.

Why DLC?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:42 pm

What if the trophies were Slime Science objects that unlocked on all worlds once you find them?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to General Discussion