Idea: Boom Proof Coral Upgrade

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Idea: Boom Proof Coral Upgrade

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Can we maybe get an upgrade to contain the the boom slime's... excitement... inside the coral. Because I'm tired of getting blasted through the wall while I'm collecting plorts then dropping one or two because the explosion knocked them out of my wind tunnel.

PS: And also can we make the plorts ignore the explosions. Plorts keep getting blasted out of corals.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Re: Idea: Boom Proof Coral Upgrade

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:27 am

NoticeMeGenki wrote:Can we maybe get an upgrade to contain the the boom slime's... excitement... inside the coral. Because I'm tired of getting blasted through the wall while I'm collecting plorts then dropping one or two because the explosion knocked them out of my wind tunnel.

PS: And also can we make the plorts ignore the explosions. Plorts keep getting blasted out of corals.

The Music Box already does this. Also, it's Corral.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:04 am

GreatRancher wrote:
NoticeMeGenki wrote:Can we maybe get an upgrade to contain the the boom slime's... excitement... inside the coral. Because I'm tired of getting blasted through the wall while I'm collecting plorts then dropping one or two because the explosion knocked them out of my wind tunnel.

The Music Box already does this. Also, it's Corral.

I have a music box installed and yet they still blast me through the walls.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:56 am

Do you feed your slimes?
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:19 am

GreatRancher wrote:Do you feed your slimes?

I try to kep them fed but you know how slow the chicken output is. But even when they're fed they still combust.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 pm

But it makes them to explode less. Also, I recomend you to mix a Boom with a fruit or veggie eater slime. Same with the another meat eaters, it's more productive.
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:25 pm

GreatRancher wrote:But it makes them to explode less. Also, I recomend you to mix a Boom with a fruit or veggie eater slime. Same with the another meat eaters, it's more productive.
I don't like to farm largos. I know they're more efficient but they're just to dang hard to transport and the tar danger is stronger with largos.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Postby Nick » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:59 am

Have you tried using water? A splash of fresh water will make any slime temporarily reduce their hazard behavior. You can see this most noticeably on rads.
Nick
Developer

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Nick wrote:Have you tried using water? A splash of fresh water will make any slime temporarily reduce their hazard behavior. You can see this most noticeably on rads.
I didn't think water did anything to boomies. I'll try it when I get the chance today.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Return to General Discussion