COLD BIOME and other suggestions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

COLD BIOME and other suggestions

Postby Tron » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 pm

I really think that the developers should consider adding this new biome. But this biome is more distinct because everyone can identify with it. I call it the snow/ice/frost/artic (Pick your choice) biome. I was thinking how it would be surrounded by a very tall mountan and there would be little or no snow at the bottom and it gets more and more as you rise to the peak via waking up the icy and snowy trails. I also think that when you would walk in the snow you would be able to see your footprints (but they would dissapear in about 5 seconds). I think that the sky/air in the biome should look very foggy and white and you would be able to see small snowflakes everywhere in the air. The paths up the mountain could be icy which means that it would be a little slippery for the player and the slimes.The frost/ice slime would inhabit this biome and there would be a new fruit as well. The frost/ice slime would obviously look mainly white (icy looking) (more description of the slime down below). The new fuit would be called (you guessed it!) Frostbit. The frostbite would look like white and icy looking grape clusters which would be Frost/Ice Slimes favorite. When walking up the trails to the peak of the mountain you would come across entrances to a network of caves inside the mountain. In these caves (or the biome in General) you would find big Ice spikes or ice stalagmites. You would be able to get these bluprints for your home by finding the treasure cracker for it. And maybe a new vacpac upgrade to be able to survive the cold??? I really hope the devs consider this idea as I think it is the best one yet and because its distinct it much easier to make than a more fictional biome.I mean the developers are already adding a dessert biome its only fair they have the opposite biome too. Lastly, I think the dev are doing a wonderfull job in the game especially with the new update and deserve all the credit they can get. Please post you feedback below.

THE FROST/ICE SLIME would have these CHARACTERISTICS
-Would be a little transparent or translucent (means light can pass through but image would be distorted)
-Maybe would melt or disappear like the water slime so they would have to be kept in the cave
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Re: COLD BIOME and other suggestions

Postby Dragonslime » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Like a maybe ........ Snowflake slime its delicate like ice but deadly as frost bite

Tarr's shouldn't be able to enter because cold instead yeti like Tarr but adapted to cold with white fur
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
Dragonslime
Rancher

Postby Tron » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Well no. The tarr should exist in all biomes it adds a sense of danger and I was thinking of only adding 1 special type of slime because a frost and snow slime are basically the same with little or no difference not to mention the fact that adding another slime means having another special designated food for him but thanks of the feed back. One more thing someone should get rid of all the adidas product promotion posts and ban the player and add a report button.
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Postby Tron » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Oh and for the snowy weather on the mountain I justify that from a quote from the developers

"New skybox and weather effects"

So there you go thats one more reason.
Tron
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:46 am

Nice idea, but I don't think that the devs will add more zones after the Glass Desert.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby GreatRancher » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:02 am

Why everyone wants a cold biome?Slimes froze with ice...huh...slime froze with ice...(Thinking in a idea for something with ice)
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to General Discussion